We work extensively with schools and key partners to meet the demand for high-quality, professional and sustainable solutions to PE delivery, PE curriculum support and PPA cover (Planning, Preparation and Assessment).
We can offer structured and comprehensively planned short, medium or long-term PE programmes to fully deliver all aspects of the National Curriculum for PE at the Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. Uniquely written, delivered and assessed, all units and lessons facilitate learning through the ‘Head, Heart, Hands’ learning domains.
We can also provide flexible PE/class teacher supply cover or bespoke PE CPD programmes for PE co-ordinators, teachers, based on the needs of individual schools.
PE Delivery and PPA Cover Benefits
- A range of cost-effective solutions to cover PPA time
- Effective staffing solutions for multiple class release allowing key school staff to plan together effectively
- FUN, interactive and child-centred delivery in a range of sports, including dance and gymnastics, delivered by sports professionals
- Specialist multi-sports and multi-skills equipment provided to enhance experience and learning
- Comprehensive units of work and lesson plans based on National Curriculum for PE guidelines
- Assessment for learning practice
- Half termly individual child summative assessments where required, including self-assessment templates
- Positive reward scheme to reinforce good behaviour and learning
- Interactive classroom-based activities for wet days and non-availability of the school hall, including cross-curricular activities
- CPD opportunities for staff.
“INSPIRED Sports Solutions delivered a fun and interactive range of activities which engaged all of the children in my class during our football and then athletics lessons. The enthusiastic delivery left all children keen to learn which allowed them all to make excellent progress. I would have no hesitation in recommending INSPIRED Sports Solutions in delivering fun and challenging PE lessons.”
David Bagwell, PE Co-ordinator, Four Dwellings Primary Academy, Birmingham